|Duration: 2 days (0900 to 1700)||Venue: Chartridge Lodge, Chesham, Bucks|
|Date: 21st-22nd June 2017||Cost: £500 + VAT (Members Only)|
|Delegate minimum: 6||Delegate maximum: 16|
|Trainer: Grosvenor Training Services||Format: Classroom|
** BVRLA Rates are available for B&B accommodation should you need to stay residentially.
* In-House training programmes available upon request.
*** Please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or via email Duncan@bvrla.co.uk for quotations, booking enquiries and for help with accommodation.
Targeted firmly at sales professionals in the Contract Hire, Leasing and Fleet Management sectors who have some knowledge of vehicle acquisition methods. the emphasis of the course is on product knowledge and "effective sales techniques." For those that are new to the business they will learn from working with others and will leave with greater confidence in promoting the organisations services and products.
- Improved product knowledge;
- Improved sales confidence & skills;
- Aids with remaining competent under FCA T&C guidelines.
- · Why Contract Hire?
- · A refresher on what we know, the benefits, the implications and the opportunities
- · Recognising the opportunities through better product knowledge and forensic investigation
- · Listening and Questioning Techniques – You are Not a Robot!
- · The Sales v Buying Process using 6 Hat Thinking Methods
- · Maximising the potential in the Contract Cycle
- · Planning & Strategic Thinking
- · Overcoming price sensitivity though more effective objection handling
- · The Trust Builders – people are buying you!
- · Personal Impact and Influence – Do you have me at Hello?
- · Mindsets and Buying Enhancers
- · Negotiation - beliefs, attitudes and behaviours that don’t serve us or our customers well
- · The Sales Process and the Critical Role of Services
- · Deal or No Deal – Taking Action
"Encouraged involvement and made it applicable to our role"
"Very detailed and helped to educate me on different schemes"
"Excellent and invaluable in all aspects"
Who should Attend
How to apply
Call Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this course or for more information