|Duration: 2 days (0900 to 1700)||Venue: The Beeches, Bournville|
|Date: 20th-21st September 2017||Cost: £500 + VAT (Members Only)|
|Delegate minimum: 6||Delegate maximum: 16|
|Trainer: Grosvenor Training Services||Format: Classroom|
** BVRLA Rates are available for B&B accommodation should you need to stay residentially.
* In-House training programmes available upon request.
*** Please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or via email Duncan@bvrla.co.uk for quotations, booking enquiries and for help with accommodation.
Targeted firmly at sales professionals in the Contract Hire, Leasing and Fleet Management sectors who have some knowledge of vehicle acquisition methods. the emphasis of the course is on product knowledge and "effective sales techniques." For those that are new to the business they will learn from working with others and will leave with greater confidence in promoting the organisations services and products.
- Improved product knowledge;
- Improved sales confidence & skills;
- Aids with remaining competent under FCA T&C guidelines.
- · Why Contract Hire?
- · A refresher on what we know, the benefits, the implications and the opportunities
- · Recognising the opportunities through better product knowledge and forensic investigation
- · Listening and Questioning Techniques – You are Not a Robot!
- · The Sales v Buying Process using 6 Hat Thinking Methods
- · Maximising the potential in the Contract Cycle
- · Planning & Strategic Thinking
- · Overcoming price sensitivity though more effective objection handling
- · The Trust Builders – people are buying you!
- · Personal Impact and Influence – Do you have me at Hello?
- · Mindsets and Buying Enhancers
- · Negotiation - beliefs, attitudes and behaviours that don’t serve us or our customers well
- · The Sales Process and the Critical Role of Services
- · Deal or No Deal – Taking Action
"Encouraged involvement and made it applicable to our role"
"Very detailed and helped to educate me on different schemes"
"Excellent and invaluable in all aspect
- Requests for cancellation of a training course booking must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Learning and Development Professional.
- Requests for cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 25% of the course fee.
- Requests for cancellation received more 15-30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 50% of the course fee.
- There is no refund on cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the course start date as there is an impact on other delegates who have booked to attend and could result in the course being cancelled overall.
- Postponement of attendance from one course to a later course can be requested in writing as per the cancellations policy above to email@example.com.
- Requests to postpone more than 30 days prior to the course start date will incur an administration charge of £35 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone more 15-30 days prior to the course will incur an administration charge of £70 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone 14 days or less prior to the course will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund payable.
- You can request the substitution of a delegate for another in writing as per the cancellations policy above to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for this.
- Requests for substitution must be made no later than one business day prior to the scheduled course start date.
Who should Attend
How to apply
Call Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or mail email@example.com to register for this course or for more information