This workshop style programme is delivered in conjunction with Professional Inspirations, a BVRLA accredited training provider.
|Duration: 2 days (0900 to 1700)||Venue: National Fleet Services, 5 The Croft, Buntford Drive, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove B60 4JE|
|Dates: 10th-11th October 2017||
Cost:£500 + VAT (Member Rate);
£600 + VAT (Non-Member Rate)
|Delegate Minimum: 6||Delegate Maximum: 15|
|Trainer: Professional Inspirations||Format: Classroom|
* In-house training programmes are available upon request.
Core course objectives:
The course aims to;
- Provide a solid knowledge foundation for all front line employees in the daily vehicle rental business,
- Introduce the full scope of their work and job responsibilities,
- Provide a safe environment in which delegates can ask questions, practice their skills and receive constructive feedback,
- Learn 'best practice' in the industry.
The content covered over the two days is as follows:
- General Marketing
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Qualification
- Legislation for Rental Companies
- Insurance Practices
- Tariff Interpretation
- Overseas Rentals
- Light Commercial Vehicles
This workshop is also the perfect preparation for employees who are planning to take the BVRLA City & Guilds Rental Operator Skills Certification Examination. Also provides suitable training for Branch Supervisors and Managers who might wish to consolidate their knowledge as they take on leadership roles in the business.
Who should Attend
How to apply
Please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org