Improve your knowledge and best practise in the rental industry.
23-24 May 2018
2-3 October 2018
£500 (member rate)
£600 (non-member rate)
In-house training programmes are available upon request - ENQUIRE NOW!
* All prices exclude VAT
Course length: 2 days (09.00am-05.00pm)
Format: Classroom/Tutor Lead
Delegates: Minimum 6, maximum 12
This workshop style programme is delivered in conjunction with Professional Inspirations, a BVRLA accredited training provider. The two-day course will cover:
- General marketing
- Customer service skills
- Customer qualification
- Legislation for rental companies
- -Insurance practices
- Tariff interpretation
- Overseas rentals
- Light commercial vehicles (LCVs)
Following on from this training course, you will have an understanding in:
- 'Best practise' in the industry
- A solid knowledge foundation that is essential for all front-line employees in the daily vehicle rental business
- The full scope of work and job responsibilities
- Practising your skills, which you will have learn in a safe environment that promotes asking questions and constructive feedback
For more information on cancellations, postponing and substitutions, visit the terms and conditions page.
Who Should Attend?
FAQ and Revision Help
Please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or for more information.