These are nationally recognised automotive accreditations designed specifically for employees working directly with customers in a driver support or customers service environment, and those working as technical service advisors within Vehicle Management Call Centre environments.
"Colleague development is a key focus for Lex Autolease and the BVRLA IMI Assessment days provide an excellent opportunity for us to test the high calibre of our employees as they are put through a series of difficult modules which pushes their industry knowledge and customer service skills to the highest levels."
Dave Tanner, Senior Operational Costs Manager, Lex Autolease
This accreditation was specially developed in partnership with the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) to award individuals who effectively identify and demonstrate competences relevant to their day-to-day roles: technical knowledge, ability and skills such as customer support & relationships, anticipating customers' needs, advising on vehicle servicing, accident management, safety, warranty and other vital matters. Candidates are rigorously tested through a series of industry specific designed assessments aiming to stretch candidate abilities to the highest standard. Our accreditations are an industry benchmark of professional and technical competences.
Individuals may become accredited as either:
- Driver Support Customer Service Advisors (Level 2) (candidates should have a minimum of 3 months industry experience. Suitable for Customer Advisers, Customer Service roles and Helpdesk Personnel), or
- Technical Support and Senior Customer Service Advisors (Level 3) (candidates should have a minimum of 3 years industry experience. Suitable for Maintenance Controllers, Technical Co-Ordinators and Technical Services Executives).
|Dates: As agreed with members||Location: Assessments are conducted at member premises to reduce costs|
Level 2 (2 1/2 to 3 hours)
Level 3 (3-4 hours)
|Minimum Delegates: 2|
Costs: Level 2 Candidate £345 + VAT; Level 3 Candidate £445 + VAT
Accreditations are valid for 3 years. Re-Accreditation can be arranged for £375 + VAT.
Members will be charged for travel costs of our assessors and any accommodation required for the duration of the assessments.
Organisational Benefits/Return on Investment:
- Demonstrates commitment to outstanding customer service
- Enhanced business credibility through the IMI Professional Register
- Maintaining high customer service standards
- Motivates and engages staff, building staff retention
- Builds your competitive edge
- Enhances client/employee relationships
"I used the course attendance and accreditation as part of my Personnel development Plan. I enjoyed all elements of the day, and I would definitely recommend to other colleagues."
"This has given me the opportunity to review the way I work and keep in touch with our core values, (customer first).
I enjoyed the real life scenario tests and overall I found the whole day very constructive, I think all staff should have the opportunity to take part in the BVRLA IMI accreditation."
Who should Attend
How to apply
Please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you wish apply for accreditation please complete the application below and email to us. We will contact you accordingly.