A Webinar based programme comprised of four 1 hour interactive training sessions exploring the core elements of excellent Customer Service skills and behaviour in the 21st Century. The course is designed to be accessible from your place of work, saving on time, travel and money. You will receive 1-2-1 post session coaching from the trainers, as well as a work-book for completion to underpin and enhance the learning within your workplace.
|Duration: 4 x 1 hour trainer led sessions over 8 weeks||Venue: N/A *|
|Dates: Launches March 2017||Cost: £300 + VAT (Members only)|
|Delegate minimum: 10||Delegate Maximum: 20|
|Trainer: Grosvenor Training Services||Format: Webinar, work-book activities and 1-2-1 phone coaching support|
* Available as both open course and in-house on request
- To understand the importance of Customer Service standards and skills;
- Enhance the skills and knowledge associated with high standard Customer Service experiences;
- Share practical experiences with others in the same role;
- Practice and refine skills that make a real difference to your Customer Service experiences.
- What is Great Customer Service?
- Winning Customer Service Behaviours;
- Saving the Day;
- Leaving a Lasting Customer Impression.
- Electronic Workbook;
- Access to video recordings of webinars for reference;
- 4 x structured coaching calls;
- Line manager briefing sheet to enable reinforcement of learning in the workplace;
- BVRLA certificate and CPD recognition on completion.
Who should Attend
How to apply
To place a booking or to make an enquiry about this programme please contact Duncan McMillan on 01494 545719 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.