This on-line live seminar (webinar) programme comprises four x 1 hour interactive training sessions exploring the core elements of excellent Customer Service skills and behaviour. The course is designed to be accessible from your place of work, saving on time, travel and money. In addition to four live training sessions, you will receive 1-2-1 post-session coaching from the trainer, as well as a work-book for self-study completion. An opportunity to transform how you and your staff approach customers and handle customer dissatisfaction.
|Duration: 4 x 1 hour trainer led sessions over 8 weeks||Venue: N/A *|
|Dates: on demand to meet your requirements||Cost: £300 + VAT (Members only)|
|Delegate minimum: 10||Delegate Maximum: 20|
|Trainer: Grosvenor Training Services||Format: Webinar, work-book activities and 1-2-1 phone coaching support|
* Available as an in-house on request
- To understand the importance of customer service standards and skills;
- Identify skills and behaviours associated with high standards of customer service excellence;
- To reflect on customer service failures and understand how situations can be retrieved;
- Practice and refine skills that make a real difference to how customers react to you
- What is great customer service?
- Winning Customer Service Behaviours;
- Saving the Day;
- Leaving a Lasting Customer Impression.
- Electronic Workbook;
- Access to video recordings of webinars for reference;
- 4 x structured coaching calls;
- Line manager briefing sheet to enable reinforcement of learning in the workplace;
- BVRLA certificate and CPD recognition on completion.
- Requests for cancellation of a training course booking must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Learning and Development Professional.
- Requests for cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 25% of the course fee.
- Requests for cancellation received more 15-30 days prior to the course start date incur an administrative charge for the processing of the refund at the rate of 50% of the course fee.
- There is no refund on cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the course start date as there is an impact on other delegates who have booked to attend and could result in the course being cancelled overall.
- Postponement of attendance from one course to a later course can be requested in writing as per the cancellations policy above to training @bvrla.co.uk.
- Requests to postpone more than 30 days prior to the course start date will incur an administration charge of £35 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone more 15-30 days prior to the course will incur an administration charge of £70 + VAT.
- Requests to postpone 14 days or less prior to the course will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund payable.
- You can request the substitution of a delegate for another in writing as per the cancellations policy above to email@example.com. There is no charge for this.
- Requests for substitution must be made no later than one business day prior to the scheduled course start date.
Who Should Attend?
FAQ and Revision Help
To place a booking or to make an enquiry about this programme please contact BVRLA Training on 01494 545719 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.