The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
BVRLA members’ commercial vehicle fleets are running at an all-time high, just under 700,000 vehicles at the end of 2015. There are many reasons for this: growth in internet sales and home deliveries, shortages of professional HGV drivers, increased regulation and restrictions surrounding clean air and city centres. For many BVRLA members, dealing with commercial vehicle customers is a steep learning curve.
Topics and speakers on the agenda included:
- Used LCV Marketplace Overview - Matthew Davock; Manheim Remarketing
- Legislation and Regulation Round-up - Jay Parmar; BVRLA*
- New Innovations - Dave Petts; Ford Motor Company
- Van Growth and Areas of Concern - David Murray; DVSA
Download the presentations from this event here.
* Guidance on Minibuses Jay mentioned in his presentation can be accessed here.