The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
Technical and Operational Management Forum - November 2018
The forum exists to encourage discussion and debate issues surrounding vehicle service, maintenance and repair, helping to ensure driver and pedestrian safety because inadequate or poor maintenance routines can significantly impact a vehicle’s driving performance and increase the level of risk for clients.
This forum embraces all the operational aspects of a rental and leasing company's business, including vehicle ordering, purchasing. specification, licensing and recalls.
- An Update on Connected Vehicles and Data
- A look at the BVRLA Fleet Technology Report
- Insights into the impact that technology is having on vehicle repairs
- WLTP Update
- Chris Hollis, Product Manager - BMW ConnectedDrive, Options, Technologies and Strategy, BMW Group UK
- Dave Tanner, Senior Operational Costs Manager at Lex Autolease and TOM Committee Chairman
- Simon Jinks, Residual Value Manager, BMW UK
- Toby Poston, Director of Communications and External Relations, BVRLA
- Andrew Hooker, Advanced Repair Projects Manager, Thatcham