The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
Residual Value and Remarketing Forum - November 2018
This forum embraces the many aspects of determining residual value risk, including pre-procurement, best practice in vehicle collection and vehicle resale. It provides a perfect networking opportunity for industry practitioners and the chance to hear first-hand expert commentary, news and views on market conditons, macro-economic developments and vehicle supply and demand.
- Aston Barclay's Used Market Insights Report
- Update on digital remarketing trends
- Overview of future car values
- WLTP Update
- UK Economic Outlook
- BVRLA Tax Strategy
- Malcolm Fryer, head of Remarketing, Avis Budget Group and RVR Committee Chairman
- Martin Potter, Group Operations Director, Aston Barclay
- Ed Hummel, Business Development Director, Autotrader
- James Bisatt, Senior Forecasting Editor, cap hpi
- Simon Jinks, Residual Value Manager, BMW UK
- Pamela Wright, Deputy Agent, East Midlands Agency Bank of England
- Jay Parmar, Director of Policy and Membership, BVRLA
- Download the presentations here
Forum sponsored by