The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
Residual Value and Remarketing Forum - February
The themes for the forum were Trends and Outlook for 2017 and World-Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP).
- Gave an overview of the used LCV marketplace and current market trends
- Explained what buying trends were in 2016 and how these will inform the marketplace in 2017
- Gave an overview of WLTP, general understanding and outline what the changes will be and mean for your businesses
- Advise what need to be changed via fleet administration systems to accommodate changes
Download the presentations here.
Who should attend?
- Fleet Managers
- Strategic Remarketing and Supply Managers
- Remarketing Managers
- Asset Managers