The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
Asset Management & Risk Control Forum - April 2018
This is designed for credit, risk, claim management and underwriting professionals in BVRLA membership, the Asset Management and Risk Control Forum provides an opportunity to discuss and learn from recent scams and listen to regulatory advice for fraud in the vehicle rental sector.
Delegates attending will develop effective strategies for recovering vehicles and other losses, reassessing consumer and corporate master hire agreements and improving credit controls.
Our agenda covered:
- An update on the imminent General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Latest information on credit fraud and trend data
- Detail the information from the Q1 FCA review
- An update on the Code of Practice for motor salvage
- An update on the work on Counter Terrorism and BVRLA work streams