The BVRLA is the trade body for the vehicle rental and leasing sector.
By consulting with government and maintaining industry standards, we help our members deliver safe, sustainable and affordable road transport to millions of consumers and businesses.
Asset Management & Risk Control Forum - April
This is designed for credit, risk, claim management and underwriting professionals in BVRLA membership, the Asset Management and Risk Control Forum provides an opportunity to discuss and learn from recent scams and listen to regulatory advice for fraud in the vehicle rental sector.
Delegates attending will develop effective strategies for recovering vehicles and other losses, reassessing consumer and corporate master hire agreements and improving credit controls.
It will also be of interest to sales and operations executives in daily rental, and those who deal with claims management.
Expert speakers at this forum:
- Best practice advice on due diligence and front end screening
- An introduction to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- An update on data and connected vehicles
- An overview on insurance trends and why automotive premiums are increasing
- Conversion Fraud: is there any such thing as an innocent purchaser?
- A look at the DVLA's new portable driver licence and how it would work for the industry
Download the presentations here.